VMware Fusion 11 Crack gives Mac users the power to run Windows on Mac along with hundreds of other operating systems side by side with Mac applications, without rebooting. Fusion 10 Cracked is simple enough for home users and powerful enough for IT professionals, developers, and businesses. With support for over 200 operating systems including Windows 10, Fusion 8 Pro Mac Torrent delivers unsurpassed platform compatibility and integration with the VMware ecosystem.
- Download Link
- System Requirements
- Whats new?
VMware Fusion 11 Crack
Size: 492.6 MB
VMware Fusion 10 Cracked
Version 10.1.6 Size: 441.1 MB
- Any 64-bit capable Intel® Mac® (Compatible with Core 2 Duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7 processors or better)
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- 750MB free disk space for VMware Fusion Crack and at least 5GB for each virtual machine
- Mac OS X 10.9.0 or later
- Operating system installation media (disk or disk image) for virtual machines
- Recommended graphics hardware for Windows DirectX 10 or OpenGL 3.3 includes NVIDIA 8600M or better and ATI 2600 or better
- Run Nearly Any Operating System on a Mac: Running Windows on Mac is only the beginning. VMware Fusion Mac Crack lets you choose from hundreds of supported operating systems, from lesser-known Linux distributions to the latest Windows 10 release, to run side by side with the latest macOS release.
- Connect to VMware vSphere: Securely connect with vSphere, ESXi and Workstation servers to launch, control and manage both virtual machines (VMs) and physical hosts. Thanks to the common VMware platform, VMs can be easily transferred from the vSphere data center to the Mac desktop and then run in Fusion.
- Develop and Test for Any Platform: Fusion 10 Torrent makes it simple to test nearly any OS and app on a Mac. Build and test apps in a sandbox while securely sharing local source files and folders. Fusion Pro 11 Cracked now includes a RESTful API to integrate with modern development tools like Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, Chef, and others to fit the power of VMware into today’s Agile and DevOps-oriented production pipelines.
- Design and Demo Complex Solutions: With the ability to run an entire virtual cloud stack on a single Mac, solution architects can demonstrate their entire software solution in real time, with safe rollback points to return to known configurations. Fully express the story of your software journey by running all of its components on a single notebook to show the world.
- Run Local Corporate Desktops: Isolate corporate desktops from BYO devices by disabling copy-and-paste, drag-and-drop, shared folders and access to USB devices. Run restricted VMs that are encrypted and password-protected, ensuring that only authorized users can interact with corporate data.
- Make Windows Feel at Home on Mac: Fusion Pro Activation Code blends your Windows experience seamlessly with the Mac you love. You have the flexibility to keep the two worlds securely apart or integrate them for one seamless experience. Install a fresh OS like Windows 10 or easily convert an older PC into a virtual one.
- Support for the following operating systems as guest.
- Windows 10 19H1
- Ubuntu 19.04
- RHEL 8.0
- Fedora 30
- ESXi 6.7 U2
- Bug fixes and security updates.
- VMware Fusion 11.1.0 supports Hypervisor-Specific Mitigations and Hypervisor-Assisted Guest Mitigations for Microarchitectural Data Sampling (MDS) vulnerabilities identified by CVE-2018-12126, CVE-2018-12127, CVE-2018-12130 and CVE-2019-11091.
New guest operating system support:
- Windows 10 1803
- Ubuntu 18.04
- macOS 10.14
- Fedora 28
- RHEL 7.5
- CentOS 7.5
- Debian 9.5
- OpenSuse Leap 15.0
- FreeBSD 11.2
- ESXi 6.7
- DirectX 10.1
- Support is added for Fusion 11
- DirectX 10.1 is an incremental update of DirectX 10.0. It provides higher visual quality through the support of multi-sample anti-aliasing (MSAA). DirectX 10.1 also supports Shader Model 4.1 and Cubemap Array
- VMware hardware version
- The maximum amount of graphics memory is now bumped up to 3072 MB
- Hosts and Clusters view when you connect to vCenter (Fusion 11 Pro only) Fusion 11 adds a new Hosts and Clusters view when you connect to a vCenter Server from Fusion. You can easily toggle between VM view and Hosts and Clusters view
- vSphere 6.7 support You can now connect to a vSphere 6.7 vCenter Server or ESXi 6.7 host directly. You can also import VCSA 6.7 within Fusion 11
New Applications menu:
- Fusion 11 provides a brand-new design Applications menu to do more than simply launching applications from within the guest
- Creation of new virtual machines
- Virtual machine power operations
- Switching from different views
- Taking snapshots
- Launching virtual machine settings
VMware Fusion Pro 11.1.1 Crack Full Version [Latest]