Transmit Crack Mac is an excellent FTP (file transfer protocol), SFTP, S3 (Amazon.com file hosting) and iDisk/WebDAV client that allows you to upload, download, and delete files over the internet. With the most Mac-like interface available, Transmit makes FTP as simple, fun, and easy as it can possibly be. It’s been a very long time since the last major Transmit update, and we had a lot to do. Put simply, almost every corner of Transmit has been improved.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Protocol power: FTP (Normal, Implicit SSL, and TLS/SSL), SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV (HTTP and HTTPS)
- Flexible Favorites for fast server access
- Handy two-pane view
- Fast multiple-connection transfers
- Easy transfer manager
- Transmit Crack Mac Synchronization
- Quick Look, CoverFlow, Image Thumbnail view
- Places for one-click folder access
- FXP Support
- Bandwidth Limiting
- So much more!
- Scary, wicked fast compared to Transmit 3 Crack – up to 25 times.
- 4x faster: listing 30,000 remote files.
- 18x faster: downloading 30,000 small files.
- 2.25x faster: deleting 30,000 small files.
- 25x faster: uploading 15,000 small files.
- AND ONE MORE THING: TRANSMIT DISK.
Google Drive: Team Drives
AWS IAM Role support
S3 Multi Factor Authentication (2FA)
Support for anonymous S3 connections
Copy signed URLs for S3 files
Access public S3 buckets without login
Support transfer-encoding: gzip on s3 keys
Western Digital ActiveScale X100 System support
Direct download of
Transmit 5.5.2 Crack for macOS Full Version [Latest]