When using the Photos app to organize photos on your Mac, PowerPhotos Crack Mac allows you to break your photos up among multiple Photos libraries, rather than having to store all of your photos in one giant library. You can easily switch between libraries, or just browse the photos in your libraries directly from PowerPhotos Serial Number, without having to open each library in Photos.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- OS X 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Browse and search Use PowerPhotos Cracked for MacOS image browser to quickly view your photos without having to open Photos itself. You can also search for photos in a single library, or across all your libraries at once.
- View detailed photo metadata The list view in PowerPhotos Mac Crack gives a detailed summary of your photo metadata, such as dates, descriptions, faces, keywords, and more. Easily reveal an item in Photos, or in the Finder.
- Find duplicate photos It can be easy to have multiple copies of the same photo creep into your photo libraries. PowerPhotos Full Version for Mac lets you search for duplicates in one or more libraries, view them side by side, and separate them into albums where you can easily delete them from your library.
- Migrate your iPhoto/Aperture libraries If you have a lot of existing iPhoto or Aperture libraries that you want to migrate over to Photos, PowerPhotos Crack Mac will help automate your migrations so you don’t have to spend time babysitting this lengthy process.
PowerPhotos now properly recognizes the version of Photos libraries from macOS 10.14.5
Grid view now shows the correct duration for trimmed movies
Quick Look now shows the correct version of videos that have been trimmed
Fixed a bug where incorrect thumbnails could be displayed in a merge preview
When merging with the “Copy unedited originals” option, we no longer show thumbnails for the edited version of the photo in the merge preview
Hidden photos are no longer treated as hidden in a merge preview, since they will no longer be hidden when they are actually copied across
Fixed a bug reading libraries from Photos 1.5 and earlier
Fixed a bug that would result in a “Could not determine version of library” error
Fixed a bug that would prevent importing photos from the Finder from working properly
Fixed a memory leak when browsing photos
PowerPhotos 1.6.3 Crack for macOS Full Version