Photomatix Pro Crack Mac merges photographs taken at varying exposure levels into a single HDR image that reveals both highlight and shadow details, with options for automatically aligning hand-held photographs, removing ghosts, and reducing noise and chromatic aberrations. Merged images can then be adjusted by a range of options and settings to get the look that users want.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- Requirements: Intel OS X 10.6 or later
- Choose a Look to Start: With 40 built-in presets, you can quickly choose your starting point. Either accept the preset as it is, or refine it using the many additional settings. When you create a look you like, you can save it as a personal preset, and even import those created by others.
- Add Finishing Touches: Once you’ve created the HDR image, you can make final adjustments before saving your file. Add contrast, sharpen, or crop the image to remove distractions and improve composition and visual appeal. You can also correct converging verticals when working with cityscapes or architectural images.
- Enhance a Single Photo: Create the HDR effect even when you don’t have a bracketed set of photos. With a single RAW image, you can even let Photomatix Mac Crack automatically create different exposures to fuse together, drawing out the fine details. You can also work with a single JPG image, creating either subtle lighting enhancements or a fuller HDR appearance.
- Save Time with Batch Processing: Put Photomatix Keygen Mac to work by letting it automatically batch process your bracketed images. You can even stipulate resizing options if you have a specific purpose in mind (web publishing, for instance).
- Bug fixed: The final image was mistakenly converted to sRGB just before saving it, while the original color profile was still embedded in the saved image, resulting in some of its colors looking more saturated.
- The bug had been introduced in v6.1 where it happened when the image was saved at a lower size but made worse in version 6.1.1 where it also happened with the image saved at full resolution.
- Bug fixed: When using custom tone mapping/fusion settings with the Batch Bracketed Photos or Batch Single Photos, HDR and color settings changed by the user weren’t taken into account. The bug had been introduced in v6.1.
Photomatix Pro 6.1.2 Crack Mac Full Version [Latest]