Keep work and play separated with contexts, perspectives, and focus. Ignore the irrelevant, focus on what you can do now, and accomplish more. And do it all much faster than before.
- Fixed a crash related to color spaces.
- Fixed a problem where dates on the children of repeating items would not be correctly incremented upon repeat.
- Perspectives: OmniFocus lets you see your work in a variety of ways. Each perspective is designed for something specific: planning, doing, checking on your upcoming day, and more.
- Review: Stay on top of projects and goals with the best way to Review. Customize intervals, shortcuts, and more. On iPad and Mac.
- View Options: Change what you’re looking at on the fly. Filter actions by availability in project views, and sort them in context views.
- Know Your Day: Without even opening OmniFocus, you can have a handle on all your top priorities for the day on iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Just swipe down on iOS or open Notification Center on Mac.
- Never lose a thing: With OmniFocus for iOS and Apple Watch around, you’ll never miss out on a game-changing idea. Walk by a grocery store and your wrist will get a tap; pick up some milk and bread.
- Quick Entry: The quickest way to add an action on each platform. Just a tap or keyboard shortcut away. You can even add actions using the system-wide share sheet or with 3rd party apps.
- Location Awareness: With an iPhone or iPad that supports location notifications, use proximity alerts to know when you’re near a grocery or hardware store.