Mini Metro will give you the task of designing the subway layout for a rapidly expanding city. Your city starts with three stations. Draw routes between these stations to connect them with subway lines. Commuters travel along your lines to get around the city as fast as they can.
- High scores and time played are correctly recorded for alternate maps.
- Unnecessary analytics and crash reporting calls have been removed.
- Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay. If that makes sense. It doesn’t though, aye? You just gotta play it
- Three game modes: Normal for quick scored games, Endless for stress-free sandbox play, and Extreme for the ultimate challenge
- Eleven real-world cities to design subways for (London, New York City, Paris, Berlin, Hong Kong, Osaka, Saint Petersburg, Montreal, São Paulo, Cairo, and Auckland); each has a unique colour theme, set of obstacles, and pace
- Random city growth, so each game plays out differently. A strategy that proved successful last game may not help you in the next
- Each game’s map is a work of art, built by you in the classic abstract subway style of Harry Beck; f you think it’s a keeper, save it, tweet it, show it off or make it your desktop background
- Soundtrack by Disasterpeace
- Colorblind and night modes