Our new endpoint protection suites emphasize integration, automation, and orchestration as the foundation of the threat defense lifecycle. Harnessing the power of machine learning to detect zero-day threats in near real time, our suites streamline the ability to quickly expose and remediate advanced attacks so productivity isn’t compromised.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS Mojave 10.14 and later
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 and later
- macOS Sierra 10.12 and later
- OS X El Capitan 10.11 and later
- Endpoint protection products: Today’s advanced attacks require more than traditional antivirus defenses. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be overwhelming thanks to our endpoint protection suites. Our enterprise endpoint security offerings are centrally managed and defend against the full threat spectrum from zero-day exploits to advanced targeted attacks.
- McAfee Endpoint Threat Protection: Offers essential protection using multiple integrated endpoint protection software and technologies that collaborate in real time to analyze and combat threats. This product replaces McAfee Endpoint Protection Suite.
- McAfee Complete Endpoint Threat Protection: Provides advanced defenses that prevent, contain, and take action against zero-day threats and sophisticated attacks. This endpoint protection solution replaces McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection—Enterprise.
- McAfee Endpoint Threat Defense: Secures patient zero by containing malicious actions before they can execute at the endpoint, using machine learning to classify suspect behavior, and then evolving to combat future attacks.
- McAfee Endpoint Threat Defense and Response: Combines behavior-based protection with continuous visibility and powerful insights to rapidly detect, contain, investigate, and eliminate advanced endpoint threats at patient zero. This endpoint protection platform includes McAfee Active Response, which is no longer available as a standalone product.
- 1270218 The appropriate priority is now set for the McAfee ePO threat events generated by McAfee Endpoint Security for Mac modules.
- ENSM-800 Reasons for Endpoint Security for Mac deployment failures are now reported in the installation log (/var/log/install.log)
- ENSM-821 The user interface no longer crashes on start when the Standard access or Lock client interface password is set in the McAfee Endpoint Security Common policy.
- ENSM-789 This update improves the application start time with McAfee® Endpoint Security Adaptive Threat Protection (ATP) running in kextless mode.
McAfee Endpoint Security for Mac 10.6.6 Cracked Full Version