ISLANDERS is a minimalist strategy game about building cities on colorful islands. Explore an infinite number of ever-changing new lands, expand your settlements from sprawling villages to vast cities and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere. If you’re thinking about buying ISLANDERS please keep in mind that we are a very passionate but small team of three. This is not a blockbuster experience with hours and hours of content.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- OS: macOS X Yosemite (10.10)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: We don’t really think you need one. Just humming your favorite tune while playing is perfectly fine.
This game offers you:
- Intuitive and rewarding city-building gameplay
- Endless amount of procedurally generated islands
- A relaxing atmosphere
- Beautiful, vibrant colors
- Great for playing every now and then, discovering some new islands and beating your high score
This game doesn’t have:
- A cinematic story
- Huge explosions (not even small ones actually)
- Online multiplayer
Wanna know the specifics?
The gameplay of ISLANDERS is pretty intuitive. You start with a set of buildings in your inventory that you can place on your island. Placing buildings is rewarded with points. The amount of points you get depends on what surrounds the buildings when you place them. Gather enough points to refill your inventory and unlock new buildings.
Once your city is big enough you may choose to travel to the next island (they are generated procedurally, so you can literally keep exploring forever). If you run out of buildings the game ends. This is where you high five yourself for beating the high score, take a proud last glance at the epic city you’ve built and started just one more round…
ISLANDERS are inspired by amazing games like:
- Bad North
- The Settlers
- Sim City
- Kingdoms and Castles
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Islanders 2019 Cracked Game for macOS [Latest]