Fat Cat Software PowerPhotos 1.3.8 Crack Mac Full Version
When using the Photos app to organize photos on your Mac, PowerPhotos allows you to break your photos up among multiple Photos libraries, rather than having to store all of your photos in one giant library. You can easily switch between libraries, or just browse the photos in your libraries directly from PowerPhotos, without having to open each library in Photos. PowerPhotos also supports searching across all your libraries at once to help track down a particular photo.
What’s New ?
- Added support for Photos 2.0 on macOS Sierra
- Added a preference to customize the background color when browsing photos
- Fixed an issue where a single photo could be copied to another library twice
- Fixed a bug where some smart albums with a “Photo is X” criterion would not be populated correctly
- Fix a crash that could occur during some long running merge operations
- Browse and search Use PowerPhotos’ image browser to quickly view your photos without having to open Photos itself. You can also search for photos in a single library, or across all your libraries at once.
- View detailed photo metadata The list view in PowerPhotos gives a detailed summary of your photo metadata, such as dates, descriptions, faces, keywords, and more. Easily reveal an item in Photos, or in the Finder.
- Find duplicate photos It can be easy to have multiple copies of the same photo creep into your photo libraries. PowerPhotos lets you search for duplicates in one or more libraries, view them side by side, and separate them into albums where you can easily delete them from your library.
- Migrate your iPhoto/Aperture libraries If you have a lot of existing iPhoto or Aperture libraries that you want to migrate over to Photos, PowerPhotos will help automate your migrations so you don’t have to spend time babysitting this lengthy process.