Command a settlement of ancient humans, guide them through the ages in their struggle for survival. Hunt, gather, craft tools, fight, research new techs and face the challenges the environment will throw at you.
- Gather: Collect a variety of resources from the environment: fruit, berries, water, wood, flint, stone, ores. Use them to prepare food, to make tools and to build structures in your settlement.
- Plan for harsh times: Fish is more abundant in spring, berries and fruit can be collected in summer and animals are easier to come by when it’s warm. When winter comes, make sure to have enough non-perishable food and warm clothing in order to survive.
- Expand and fortify your settlement: Build more homes and facilities for your people, in order to expand your population. Construct fortifications and craft weapons, so you are ready for when the inevitable conflict comes.
- Research Technologies: Each new discovery will make it easier for your settlement to be able to support larger populations, but will also bring new challenges: increased food demand, morale issues, and more frequent raider attacks.
- Build Megalithic Structures: Our ancestors were capable of incredible engineering feats: mine massive rocks from the environment, transport them using sleds and construct colossal stone structures.
- Control Nature: Unlock farming technologies to grow your own vegetables, so you can feed large amounts of people. Domesticate animals to produce food, resources and provide increased muscle power.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 10.11
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB VRAM (Shader Model 3)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Dawn of Man 1.0.0 Cracked for Mac Full Version [Latest]