DAEMON Tools iSCSI 6.1.346 For Mac Cracked Full Version
DAEMON Tools is a solution for mounting and creating CD/DVD/HDD disc images. DAEMON Tools is a compact and smart solution for mounting different types of virtual discs on Mac which lets you create ISO, MDX and MDS/MDF images. With the program, the system recognizes the virtual images and allows you to work with them like with ordinary discs.
The main features of DAEMON Tools are:
- The ability to Mount images gives you access to the different types of virtual discs.
- Creation of data and Audio images allows you to make virtual discs from folders with files.
- Application window allows you to use the full functionality of the program from the smart and adjustable interface.
- Automatic restart of the program, ability to keep images mounted even after the program is closed and Remount option make DAEMON Tools usage more convenient and easy as ABC.
- Images tab provides the most comfortable access to the images you need.
- DAEMON Tools menus in menu bar and Dock give the access to the most important features of the program.
- iSCSI Initiator allows you to access the remote physical or virtual devices shared on iSCSI Server.
- Hot keys that can be set in the program make the work with images easier.
- Mount images in the following supported formats: *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.iso, *.isz, *.mds/*.mdf, *.mdx, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.dmg, *.vhd, *.tc, *.zip.
- Use the list of mounted devices with images of all formats in Finder under Devices category
- View history list of recently mounted images
- Make use of system hotkeys for mounting and ejecting
- Use Autostart and Automount options
- Get automatic notifications about updates
- Set DVD region for a drive;
- Mounted device quantity is not restricted any longer.
- Make ISO, MDX, and MDS/MDF images
- Use custom virtual discs for backups
- Compress created images to save the hard disk space
- Encrypt custom images to protect important data