Synchronize. Backup. Bootable Backup. Whatever your backup or sync scenario, ChronoSync has got you covered! ChronoSync Cracked is the premier Mac app for synchronizations, backups, bootable backups, and cloud storage. It’s a complete, all-in-one solution – no other app can compare! With ChronoSync can sync or do a backup for most devices and directories, and all that can be connected to the Mac, including a folder on your Mac, other Macs, PCs, and external drives.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Home folder backup or sync: Got a number of folders and dozens of files, which you want to be synchronized? It’s easy and fast with this sync file app. Use it anytime once you need to effortlessly back up or sync files on your Mac.
Runs on all your Macs: Have several Macs, each having important files and documents? It’s not a problem! Use this fancy file sync app to keep all your data backed up and synced. But don’t forget to install it on all of your computers along with Setapp.
Email and system notifications supported: Enable Chronosync Express to send email and system notifications to stay in the know with everything happening on your computer when it’s not with you. Once enabled, it will automatically deliver all notifications right to your email.
Easy connection to Macs, iPhones, and iPads: Have you thought of comfortably accessing data on other Macs or iOS devices? This Mac sync software has got any backup/sync scenarios covered. Install InterConneX on any of your iPads and iPhones to access their storage from your Mac.
Customizable schedules: Got some tasks which you need to run within the specified interval? Schedule them to run automatically on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Plus, you can set the time for tasks to run if volumes mount or computers join the network.
File servers backup and auto mount: This elegant backup sync app can effortlessly move files and folders to virtually any of your file servers. The app provides a straightforward interface allowing to enter your credentials to all sorts of file servers for easy auto connection afterward.
Changes & Enhancements:
- Changed Strict Volume Identification to no longer examine device model and device protocol
- Implemented full Diagnostic Logging support in the InterConneX connections
- Fixed a bug when communicating with an InterConneX sharespace as a target whereby it was not likely going to be able to copy into a locked folder
- Fixed a bug whereby if invoking a Trial Sync and target validation fails, subsequent attempts to invoke standard sync (after correcting the cause of the validation failure) would invoke Trial Sync again unexpectedly
- Fixed a few diagnostic messages that were being generated in non-debug builds
- Fixed the logic used to determine a unique, temporary file name for copying to a remote cloud or InterConneX target as it had concurrency issues and could return non-unique filenames if called simultaneously from different threads
- Fixed a bug whereby setting the UF_HIDDEN, UF_IMMUTABLE and UF_APPEND BSD flags on a file stored in an InterConneX target was prone to setting random values for those flags
- Fixed a bug whereby extracting a file path from a collection record could result in a corrupt path. This could lead to errors or even a crash
- Fixed a bug whereby the read-only destination readiness test would report “Left target is read-only” when BOTH targets were read-only, even though it was a left-to-right sync
ChronoSync 4.9.4 Cracked for macOS