Canary Mail – Encrypted Email 2.03 For Mac Cracked Full Version
If you think you can buy Canary and forget it, forget it. It is so delightful to use and behold, we bet you won’t go back to your boring old email app again. And you shouldn’t – this is 2017, and encrypted email is a necessity.
What’s New ?
- New: Dark mail viewer
- New: HTML templates
- Fix: Folders may not load correctly after Purge
- Fix: Items may not empty from trash for Exchange accounts
- Fix: Autosave may not work correctly for Exchange account…
- KNOW WHEN YOUR EMAILS ARE READ When you send an email with Canary, you can choose to be notified instantly when your recipient reads your email. This makes emailing more interactive, and enables effective follow-up.
- FOCUS ON WHAT’S IMPORTANT, CLEAR OUT THE REST Canary automatically identifies important emails and highlights them in the ‘Focused’ Inbox. You can choose to be notified of important emails only. What’s more, you can automatically clear out less important email.
- FIND WHAT YOU NEED Canary’s natural language search enables you to find what you need, in the way you think about it. So you could search for “Emails to Tim”, “Photos from dad”, “Spreadsheets this week”, to get the right email or file at the first shot.
- ENCRYPT YOUR EMAIL Canary is incredibly secure and offers PGP encryption out of the box. To simplify key management, it lets you search for your contacts on Keybase, Further, the local DB on your device is encrypted, and no personal data (including account credentials, access tokens, or email content) is stored on our servers.