BetterZip Crack Mac is a fully-featured and user-friendly Mac OS X application that provides the required tools to compress files and folders, edit existing archives, preview their content and password protect sensitive data. The “Extract with Preset” drop-down box in the QuickLook generator didn’t work in macOS 10.13 High Sierra. Extra folder creation set to “Always” still didn’t work correctly for tar.gz.
- The Favorites Sidebar Received Some Love: In the new version you can rename, copy, move, and delete archives, open an archive in a new window or a new tab, display and treat multi-volume archives as one item. You can also choose to show all files in the sidebar instead of only archives. Also, Finder labels!
- New Drop Bar: Drop files on the new Drop Bar with drop areas for your favorite presets to instantly compress or extract them.
- Navigation Bar: Drill into folders by double-clicking them like in Finder. A folder path is displayed above the archive contents which gives you easy navigation to all parent folders and allows you to drop items directly into them.
- Keep Archives Free of Mac Stuff: When modifying an archive that currently has no Mac-specific stuff (metadata, Finder settings, etc.) in it you can now keep all Mac stuff out, add Mac stuff to the archive, or be asked every time what you want to do. Set your preferred option on the General tab of the BetterZip 4 Full Version preferences.
- Repair RAR Archives: If you install the external Rar command line tool, BetterZip Full Version can try to repair damaged archives when opening or extracting them.