Bartender Crack Mac lets you organize your menu-bar apps by hiding them, rearranging them, or moving them to Bartender’s Bar. You can display the full menu bar, set options to have menu-bar items show in the menu bar when they have updated, or have them always visible in Bartender’s Bar.
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Customize the macOS menu bar: The app acts as a mini bar of its own, letting you choose which icons stay in the main menu bar for Mac and which go into the collapsible Bartender 3 Crack Mac. This cuts down the desktop clutter while keeping everything at hand. Even the Bartender Mac Activation Code icon itself can even be hidden for a completely minimalist approach.
- Reorder all icons: Set the order you like for your menu bar items as well as Bartender 3 Torrent bar by simply pressing ⌘ and dragging the icons. Rearrange and hide apps on the fly for a minimalist and focused work environment.
- Search menu items: Bartender Cracked for Mac comes equipped with a search feature, so you’ll always be able to access the icon you need. Regardless of how you choose to order the icons, you can always click the search feature and start typing to find the app you’re looking for. This function is a perfect antidote to the confusion of a jumbled menu bar.
- Make your own hotkeys: Bartender Mac License Key supports hotkeys and keyboard shortcuts for those who prefer typing to click. Choose the appropriate key combo to activate the menu bar and call on apps without taking your hands off the keyboard.
- Notice app changes: The menu bar can be handy for keeping tabs on your apps as they update or change status. Bartender 3 Mac Cracked includes a feature that automatically displays app icons while updating, syncing, or showing an error. Once the process is resolved, they disappear again. This is a great way to be notified about the updates without causing a mess.
- Use the keyboard for navigation: Activate any items in your menu bar and go through them using the arrow keys and pressing Enter to open. Finally, you can easily check the most essential information and work with your open apps while keeping a focus on the task at hand.
Supported Operation Systems:
- OS X 10.12 or later 64-bit