Bad North is a charming but brutal real-time tactics roguelite. Defend your idyllic island kingdom against a horde of Viking invaders, as you lead the desperate exodus of your people. Command your loyal subjects to take full tactical advantage of the unique shape of each island.
What’s new ?
- Various aesthetic improvements to the islands
- Added several new island pieces to the island generator
- Pathways between levels on islands are more visible
- Various additional UI / flow tweaks
- Improved Rich Presence for the platforms that support it
- Real-time tactics roguelite: Position and relocate your troops to fend off the Vikings, who each have their own counters to the threats you pose. Pick your battles and plan your evacuations carefully! Lose a commander and they’re gone forever; lose everything, and it’s game over!
- Intelligent unit controls: You command the broad strokes of your defenses and monitor positioning — your soldiers do the rest, navigating and engaging intuitively in response to the situation at hand.
- Procedurally-generated islands: Each island is both stylistically charming and unique in its layout. Plan your strategies around every nook and cranny, for you only get one chance to save them from the enemy invasion.
- Unlockable upgrades: A stronger, smarter defense leads to greater rewards. Use these to develop your subjects from a ragtag militia into seasoned warriors.
- OS: OS X 10.8+
- Processor: 2,93 GHz Intel core i7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5750 1GB
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
Bad North 1.05 Mac Cracked Game [Latest]